February 3rd, 2011
First of all we want to thank you all for attending and participating in the Second Annual Journey to Wellness (JTW2) meeting held at the Center for Meeting and Learning located at Lane Community College. Once again we learned so many valuable things from you! Here is some information we promised to share with you:
- Posters from the Gallery walk – Inge Aldersebaes (School Employee Guide Booklet – has questions and posters)
- Rod Hart’s presentation on resources (LCC Tapping into Health Plan Tools)
- Scripts that everyone came up with on “How to make the business case” and some of the questions/ideas gathered (Wellness Program Benefits)
- Jim Radcliffe’s presentation and some updated fact material: Wellness PowerPoint, Updated Facts, AHA FACTS
- The information captured on the “Wellness Journey” posters
- AHA Procurement Standards for the Workplace
- Healthy Foods Healthy Students
- Evaluation Results (Thank you for your input!)
- A few pictures:
Jim Radcliffe, Gail Rasmussen, Kristina Wonderly, Cheri Higgins and Maurie Hicks
Wellness Journey Poster
We are happy the resources we are providing are being well received. The traffic on our website has increased and we are putting updated blogs on the site. A recent entry includes some of the stories that were shared at the meeting. Truly we could not do this without you.
The long-term goal is to keep the wellness programs going even after the grant dollars; we are committed to help make these sustainable.
Here’s to our “Journey to Wellness” together!!
OEA Choice Trust and presenters