2013 Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference: It Starts with YOU!
On March 24-26th, the Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference was held in Bend Oregon to promote the health and wellbeing of school employees.
The following presentation documents have been made available and are organized by presentation date.
Monday, March 25, 2013
- Session 1: Messages that Matter (no PowerPoint presentation)
- Session 2: Creating a Sustainable School-based Culture of Health
- Session 3: Creating a Collaborative Worksite Wellness Program with the Business Community
- Session 4: Building Stress Resiliency
- Session 5: Nuts and Bolts of School Employee Wellness Programs
- Session 6: Keeping the Focus on the Whole Child
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- Session 7: Coordinated School Health Programs… What does that REALLY mean?
- Session 8: Addressing the Weight of the Nation: Creating a Community Action Plan to Reverse the Trend
- Session 9: Changing the Context for School Employee Wellness
- Session 10: A Taste of Motivational Interviewing: Harnessing personal motivation for positive change
- Session 11: Farm to School/School Gardens
- Session 12: Bag the Junk: Building Community Partnerships for Healthier School Food (no PowerPoint presentation)
- Session 13: Basic Building Blocks of Financial Health
- Session 14: It Takes a Committee: strategies, resources, and tools for building inspired, goal oriented wellness teams to support School Employee Wellness
- Session 15: Just for the health of it: Leadership speaks out about school employee wellness (no PowerPoint presentation)