2012 Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference: It Starts with YOU!
On March 26-27th, the Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference was held in Bend Oregon to promote the health and wellbeing of school employees.
The following presentation documents have been made available and are organized by presentation date.
Monday, March 26, 2012
- Session 1: Oregon School Employees 151,592 lbs lighter, Hear about Weight Watchers at School
- Session 2: Oregon ASCD’s Whole Child Initiative and Healthy Kids Learn Better
- Session 3: Creating Community Partnerships
- Lunch Panel Presentations: School Employee Wellness – It’s doable, affordable and fun!
- Session 4: Release Your Masterpiece
- Session 5: Swimsuits, Cell Phones, and Health Care Coverage
- Session 6: Building and Sustaining Safe Routes to School
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- Session 7: Make it Happen: Promote Physical Activity
- Session 8: Gain Administrative Support: Make the Case for School Employee Wellness
- Session 9: CATCH
- Session 10: Kill the Stress before it Kills YOU!
- Session 11: Tools for Creating a Culture of Health at School
- Session 12: Farm to School: Connecting Students & Schools with Healthy, Local Food!