Blueprint for Wellness
New Resource: Blueprint for Wellness
This resource is intended to be a guide to help implement and sustain your school employee wellness program. The blueprint is based off WELCOA’s Seven Benchmarks of result-oriented workplace wellness programs, and modified to fit school settings. Each step helps you understand what you need to do before, during, and after your grant cycle to build a sustainable wellness program.
1. Obtain Administration and Board Support
2. Establish a Wellness Coordinator and Create a Wellness Team
3. Collecting and Analyzing Data
4. Develop an Operating Plan
5. Choosing and Scheduling Appropriate Wellness Events
6. Creating a Supportive Environment and Using Incentives
7. Evaluate Outcomes
Check out the full Blueprint for Wellness in our resource section of our website.
Comments are closed.